Life Long Saint

My parents met while both attending Aquinas, so I grew up visiting this “summer-camp” looking campus. Aquinas has helped me grow into the individual that I am today. Aquinas has removed any shy or timid characteristics that I had before coming here. It has also provided me with a confidence that I never knew I had.

For example, I am the President of the Education club, a former Orientation Leader, a Student Ambassador, a Young Life Leader, a Bible Study Leader, and tutor. If you would have asked me a few years ago to participate in any of those activities, I probably would have laughed because I didn’t think I had the confidence or leadership capabilities to fulfill those jobs. But Aquinas proved me wrong!

Being a student at Aquinas College has helped me network with my major of Elementary Education, and meet so many great and down-to-earth people. I absolutely love the fact that anywhere you walk on campus you will see at least five people you know! At Aquinas, not only can you have a solid support system with friends, but the faculty and staff truly care about your success. I love having that extra support when it comes to academics. It is such a great feeling to have so many connections with a variety of people. Aquinas truly feels like my second home, and I can’t thank everyone enough who has made my experience such a successful one!

I feel so comfortable at Aquinas that I am almost hesitant to graduate this May, but I know deep down in my heart that Aquinas has definitely prepared me to be a successful Saint out in the real world. Go Saints!!!!