March For Life

This week I will be venturing down to Washington D.C. for a very important reason: The March for Life. I never thought that I would have the chance to be a part of such a great cause. I owe this opportunity to Aquinas College’s Saints for Life Club. I am now less than 24 hours away from traveling to the March for Life.

The March for Life is held in Washington D.C. and provides national attention to the pro-life movement. I am so excited to experience the march in D.C. The Aquinas group will be traveling by bus with another pro-life group from the University of Michigan. Our Saints for Life group  has been doing many fundraisers on AQ’s campus to support the trip, including endless amounts of bake sales and selling t-shirts with the face of the one and only AQ President Juan Olivarez on it. I have heard many great things about this trip from other students who have participated in the march. The only reason I have had so many great opportunities such as the march is because Aquinas is such an easy place to become involved in what you love to do!